We provide two types of licensing: Standard and Extended. Our Standard license permits you to use the purchased illustrations in one design through the terms described below. Our Extended license expands on the Standard license to increase both the types and quantities of reproductions permitted, namely the ability to use our media in items that are meant for resale.
Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are ‘Permitted Uses’ of media purchased from us:
A Standard License grants you the right to use Images:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile “apps”, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc., subject to the budget limitations set forth in sub-section I.a.i.4 below);
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, CD and DVD cover art, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced more than 500,000 times in the aggregate;
- As part of an “Out-of-Home” advertising campaign, including on billboards, street furniture, etc., provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such production does not exceed USD $10,000;
- For your own personal, non-commercial use (not for resale, download, distribution, or any commercial use of any kind).
Unless otherwise declared as ‘Extended’, all media available on this site is licensed under the Standard license, including our Editorial media.
An Extended License grants you the right to use Images (which rights are in addition to 1-5 above and exclusive to Enhanced Image Licenses):
- In any manner permitted under a Standard Image License, without any limitation on the number of reproductions, impressions, or budget;
- Incorporated into merchandise intended for sale or promotional distribution (collectively “Merchandise”), including, without limitation, textiles, artwork, magnets, wall-art, calendars, toys, stationery, greeting cards, and any other physical reproduction for resale or distribution, provided that such Merchandise incorporates material creative or functional elements apart from the Image(s).
- In wall art (and without requiring further creative or functional elements) for decorative purposes in a commercial space owned by you or your client, and not for sale.
- Incorporated as elements of digital templates for sale or distribution.
Both our Standard and Extended licenses permit you to use the purchased media in one project only. For use in multiple projects, additional licenses may be required. An exception to this rule is if an image is used in an editorial capacity with a duplicate article both in print and online; one license permits you to use the same image in both mediums.
If the Standard or Extended Image licenses do not grant the rights you require please contact us.
- install and use the downloaded file in more than one location or post a copy of the file on a network server or web server for use by other users;
- sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the file or the rights granted under these terms;
- use any of the files as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo;
- use files identified as “Editorial Use Only”, for any commercial, promotional, endorsement, advertising or merchandising use. For clarification, in this Agreement “Editorial Use Only” of files means use relating to events that are newsworthy or of general interest and expressly excludes any advertorial sections (i.e. sections or supplements featuring brand and/or product names or sections or supplements in relation to which you receive a fee from a third-party advertiser or sponsor);
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or other proprietary right from any place where it is on or embedded in the file;
- use the downloaded file in a fashion that is considered under applicable law to be pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory or libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the file into disrepute;
- use the downloaded file in a way that places any person depicted in the file in a bad light or in a way that they may find offensive – this includes, but is not limited to, the use of images: a) in pornography, “adult videos” or the like; b) in ads or promotional materials for adult entertainment clubs or similar venues, or for escort, dating or similar services; and c) uses that are defamatory, or contain otherwise unlawful, offensive or immoral content. You may not use files containing the likeness of a person if such use implies that the model engages in any immoral or illegal activity or suffers from a physical or mental infirmity, ailment or condition;
- use the downloaded file in a manner that competes with the business of this website including, but not limited to, displaying files in any format (including thumbnails) for download or export on a website or offering the file for sale;
- use the file for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the file or in audio/visual production credits: ‘© Microstocker.Pro‘;
- incorporate the downloaded file in any product that results in a re-distribution or re-use of the file or is otherwise made available in a manner such that a person can extract or access or reproduce the item as an electronic file;
- to the extent that source code is contained within the file, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of such source code;
- use or display the downloaded file in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded, exported or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement;
- use or display the downloaded file in such a manner that gives the impression that the file was created by you or a person other than the copyright holder of the file.
Please note that by purchasing a license to use the media on this site from us, you acknowledge that no transfer of copyright exists, and you are purchasing a license to use the media as per the terms set out in this agreement.